The Masters is one of the most storied events in sport.
Thursday was scheduled to be the opening day of the 2020 edition, but the coronavirus pandemic put paid to that.
Still, the Augusta major's rich history leaves plenty for us to look back on.
Here is a selection of the best Opta facts relating to what is traditionally the first major of the year...
- The US has dominated this major, with 61 of the 83 editions of the tournament having been won by Americans.
- Jack Nicklaus holds the record for most wins at the Masters (6), ahead of Tiger Woods (5).
- Woods is the youngest player to wear the green jacket, having been 21 years, 104 days old when he triumphed in 1997.
- Nicklaus is the oldest to claim victory, doing so in 1986 when he was 46 years, 82 days old.
- The Masters is the only major in which Woods has always made the cut as a professional (20 out of 20).
- Fuzzy Zoeller is the last player to win the Masters at the first attempt, back in 1979.
- With his 2019 victory, Woods became only the second player over the age of 40 to have won a major on US soil in the 21st century, with Vijay Singh having lifted the 2004 US PGA Championship when he was 41.
- Only three players have won back-to-back green jackets - Woods (2001, 2002), Nicklaus (1965, 1966) and Nick Faldo (1989, 1990).
- Rory McIlroy just needs to add the Masters to his major collection to complete a career Grand Slam, which would see him join a club that includes Gene Sarazen, Ben Hogan, Gary Player, Nicklaus and Woods.
- The Masters is the only major tournament where Jordan Spieth has finished inside the Top 25 on each appearance (6/6).
- Only one of the last 43 Masters tournaments saw a wire-to-wire victory – Spieth in 2015.
- Mumbai City FC vs Mohun Bagan Super Giant Live Score, Durand Cup QF: MCFC 1-3 MBSG; MBSG nears semifinal spot - quarterfinal match updates
- AFC U-23 qualifiers: Coach Miranda requests clubs to release players after only 12 out of 28 join national camp
- Newcastle vs Liverpool LIVE score, Premier League: Streaming info; Preview; NUFC vs LIV updates; Predicted XI; H2H stats
- Why do track and field athletes cheer for each other, with medals at stake?
- Asia Cup 2023: Shreyas Iyer ‘thrilled to be back’ after recovering from back injury