Gaurika Bishnoi shot two-under 70 to take a four-stroke lead after the second round of the fifth leg of the Hero Women’s Pro Golf Tour here on Thursday.
Gaurika combined five birdies with three bogeys in the second round for a total of 142. She is looking for her first win this season, after having come close at the fourth leg in Ahmedabad.
Occupying second place is Neha Tripathi, the winner of the first leg this season in Pune. She ensured the only other sub-par round of the day (71) and is lying second at a score of 146 at the Classic Golf & Country Club.
Three other golfers — Gursimar Badwal, Siddhi Kapoor and Smriti Mehra — are a shot behind Neha, at 147. Ridhima Dilawari, the winner in Ahmedabad, was a further shot behind in sixth place, with a score of 148.
Natalii Gupta (73), the only amateur in the fray, is in the seventh position with 151. Afshan Fatima (73) and Ananya Datar (77) are at tied-eighth with 152. Khushi Khanijau (77) with 154 completes the top-10.
- ISL 2023-24: Mohun Bagan Super Giant looks to avenge AFC Cup loss against Odisha FC
- Mohun Bagan Super Giant vs Odisha FC LIVE streaming info, ISL 2023-24: When, where to watch; Preview
- WATCH: Bangladesh’s Mushfiqur Rahim out handling the ball in second Test against New Zealand
- Bangladesh vs New Zealand LIVE Score updates, 2nd Test Day 1: Latest scorecard, match streaming info
- NBA: LeBron James leads Lakers to In-Season Tournament semifinals with win over Suns