Billy Horschel and Scott Piercy got back in the winner's circle, shooting a five-under 67 to win the Zurich Classic of New Orleans by one shot at 22 under on Sunday.
After shooting a 61 on Saturday, Horschel and Piercy picked up where they left off, birdieing five of their first 11 holes in the final round in the foursomes format.
The duo finished the round with seven straight pars, enough to defeat Jason Dufner and Pat Perez by one shot.
South African duo Louis Oosthuizen and Charl Schwartzel finished third at 20 under. They shot a final-round 68.
Utilising a team format for the second straight year, the Zurich Classic of New Orleans featured two rounds of best ball and two rounds of alternate shot from each pairing.
Englishmen Chris Paisley and Tommy Fleetwood shot up the leaderboard late Sunday after holing out for eagle on the par-five 18th to finish tied for fourth at 19 under.
Chesson Hadley and Brice Garnett were also at 19 under after climbing back into contention Saturday with a 61.
Elite Ryder Cup pairing Henrik Stenson and Justin Rose finished tied for 19th at 14 under. The duo shot 14 under in best ball but just par in alternate shot.
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24 quarterfinals: Indrajith steps up as Tamil Nadu asserts control over Saurashtra on Day 2
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24 quarterfinals: Karun Nair’s knock gives Vidarbha the upper hand against Karnataka on Day 2
- RCB vs UPW, WPL 2024: Asha Shobana Joy becomes first Indian to take five wickets in WPL history
- WPL 2024: Asha’s five-wicket haul helps RCB defeat UP Warriorz in a thriller
- La Liga: Barcelona breezes past Getafe 4-0 to climb to second place