Rory McIlroy has put his name to a new set of clubs from TaylorMade aiming to help young golfers "build their passion at an early age".
The 'RORY Junior Clubs' were launched on Thursday, described by McIlroy as "the perfect starter set" as the four-time major winner aims to lead future generations down the same path he followed.
McIlroy posted on Twitter about his own experiences of playing golf as a child, while supporting the aim to make the sport fun for young players.
He added on TaylorMade's social media channel: "We don't want kids to have to work at golf. It's a game that's played, a game that's fun."
- Pro Kabaddi League 2023-24 Playoffs, PKL 10 LIVE Score: DD 31-29 PP, Ashu’s Dabang Delhi leads Sachin’s Patna Pirates in Eliminator 1 before Gujarat Giants lock horns with Haryana Steelers
- East Bengal vs Chennaiyin FC LIVE score, EBFC 1-0 CFC, ISL 2023-24: Nandha Kumar scores opening goal
- UP Warriorz vs Delhi Capitals Live Score, WPL 2024: Shweta Sehrawat falls, below-par score on the cards
- IPL 2024: Punjab Kings to play home games at newly-developed stadium in Mullanpur
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24: Flying under the radar, Sandeep Warrier has been pivotal in Tamil Nadu’s dominance