Tiger Woods is back in action this week at the Wells Fargo Championship at Quail Hollow Club with some new additions to his golf bag.
Previously using a set of irons labelled as "TGR", Woods finally announced his set of TaylorMade irons had been complete — at least Phase 1 had been completed — and he is ready to use them in competition this week.
Woods signed with TaylorMade last year, but had been using his own custom set of irons as recently as the Masters last month.
With TaylorMade driver and fairway woods already in the bag, his Scotty Cameron putter and Nike wedges will be the only clubs left from other brands.
Through six starts this season, Woods has made five cuts with three top-12 finishes, including a runner-up effort at the Valspar Championship.
- WPL 2024 Auction: From Dottin to Athapaththu - top five foreigners to watch out for
- East Bengal vs Punjab FC LIVE Streaming Info, ISL 2023-24: When, where to watch EBFC v PFC, preview, predicted XI
- IND-W vs ENG-W Live Streaming Info, 2nd T20I: When and where to watch India Women vs England Women T20 series 2023?
- IND-W vs ENG-W Dream11 Prediction, 2nd T20I: India Women vs England predicted playing XI, fantasy team, squads
- Sportstar Hangout E01: India men’s hockey team captain Harmanpreet Singh on Olympic aspirations, his daughter Ruhanat and the drive to keep improving