Argentina will stay on the Moto GP calendar until 2025 after the race at the Termas de Rio Hondo track was cancelled for the last two years due to COVID-19, rights holders Dorna said on Wednesday.
The circuit in the northern province of Santiago del Estero first hosted Moto GP in 2014.
"The three-year contract renewal...is fantastic news for MotoGP, showing once again the incredible level of interest in our sport across the territory," Dorna chief executive Carmelo Ezpeleta said in a statement.
The 2021 race was cancelled this month. The circuit suffered a major fire in February with pit and paddock buildings being rebuilt.
- Al Shabab vs Al Nassr LIVE updates, SHB 2-3 NAS, Saudi Pro League: Talisca grabs brace to score possible winner
- Serie A 2023-24: Late Rugani goal gives Juventus 3-2 win over Frosinone
- Carabao Cup final, CHE vs LIV: Van Dijk nets extra-time winner as Liverpool beats Chelsea
- FIH Pro League 2023-24: India beats Ireland 4-0, ends Rourkela leg on a high
- WPL 2024: Gujarat Giants stumbles to five-wicket loss against Mumbai Indians in low-scoring encounter