Arunachal Pradesh will serve as a scenic host for the third round of the Indian National Rally Championship (INRC) from November 2 to 4.
The special stages of the rally will be held along National Highway 425 from Chimpu to Hollongi near Itanagar on November 3 and 4.
The ‘Rally Of Arunachal’ hosted by the Motorsports Club of Arunachal, will feature top rally drivers from across the country including the 2013 FIA Asia-Pacific Rally champion Gaurav Gill, who will be driving for Mahindra. Other big names are Karna Kadur and Rahil Kant Raj of Arka Motorsports.
The rally will also feature three teams from Nagaland and one from Arunachal Pradesh.
Apart from top individual competitors, rally teams from major automotive companies like Volkswagen, Mahindra and Yokohama will be participating in the ‘Rally of Arunachal’.
Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Pema Khandu will ceremonially flag off the rally.
- Hard-serving Ivo Karlovic officially announces his retirement from tennis
- World team table tennis c’ships: India men edge out Kazakhstan to enter Round of 16
- Former India cricketer Lalchand Rajput appointed UAE head coach
- Take Bairstow out of firing line: Cook urges England to bench the out-of-form batter
- Royal Challengers Bangalore WPL 2024 team analysis: Squad depth, players to watch out, fixtures