Neha Tripathi extends lead to four shots in Women’s Pro Golf Tour
Neha Tripathi overcame an early double bogey to bring home a respectable 1-over 73 and extend her lead from two to four shots in the 15th Leg of the Women’s Pro Golf Tour here on Thursday.
Neha (72-73), twice winner this season, is looking for more success as she chases the Hero Order of Merit honours.
She is now 1-over 145 with one more round to go at the Royal Calcutta Golf Club. Neha is four shots clear of Ridhima Dilawari, who is still without a win this season.
Neha began the second day with a birdie on the first but immediately dropped a double bogey on the Par-3 second, which was playing to 150 yards. She got one shot back on Par-4 fifth and gained another shot with a birdie on the 11th. Then the birdies dried up and she also bogeyed the 12th and the 16th.
GaganjeetBhullar takes sole lead at Indonesian Masters with 8-under-63
Indian golfer Gaganjeet Bhullar on Thursday shot a stunning bogey-free eight-under-63 in the first round to grab sole lead at the BNI Indonesian Masters here at the Royale Jakarta Golf Club.
Bhullar, who has won four of his 10 Asian Tour titles in Indonesia, put himself ahead of countryman Honey Baisoya, Phachara Khongwatmai from Thailand and American Paul Peterson, all made a round of 65s.
Bhullar’s previous wins in Indonesia came in the President Invitational (2009) and the Indonesia Open in 2013, 2016 and 2022.
Starting with a birdie on the 10th, Bhullar added two more on the 17th and the 18th holes to turn in 3-under.
He added five more on his second nine, the front side of the course on the third, fourth, sixth, eighth and ninth for a sizzling 63.
Niki Poonacha and Divij Sharan lose to top seeds
Top seeds Evan King and Reese Stalder beat Niki Poonacha and Divij Sharan 2-6, 6-3, [11-9] in the doubles quarterfinals of the $80,000 Challenger tennis tournament in Kobe, Japan, on Thursday.
Purav Raja and Ramkumar Ramanathan also got beaten 11-9 in the super tie-break in their doubles quarterfinal against Chung Yun Seong and Ruben Gonzales.
- Colombia vs Brazil LIVE Score, FIFA World Cup qualifiers: BRA 1-0 COL; Martinelli scores early to put Brazil ahead
- Argentina vs Uruguay Live Score, FIFA World Cup qualifier: ARG 0 - 0 URU, Messi returns from injury; Suarez on bench
- Argentina vs Uruguay LIVE streaming info, FIFA World Cup Qualifiers: Head to head, form guide, when and where to watch Messi play?
- Colombia vs Brazil LIVE Streaming info: When, where to watch FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifier?
- Portugal beats Liechtenstein Highlights, LIE 0-2 POR, Euro 2024 qualifiers: Ronaldo scores opening goal