The National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA) on Thursday shared its roadmap for the year 2020.
This year will be a busy one for athletes as they will participate in a number of events, including the Tokyo Olympics.
“In this coming year, the National Anti-Doping Agency will be focusing on running dope tests for major sports events including National & International Games. #PlayFair,” NADA India wrote on Twitter .
The NADA will be running dope tests for major sports events like Khelo India Youth Games, Guwahati; Khelo India University Games, Bhubaneswar; Tokyo Olympics, 2020; and National Games, Goa. “We hope that the players will refrain from going against the interest of the game and their country. Wishing them a new year filled with success and great health,” read a NADA post.
On Twitter , NADA advised athletes, “From this New Year onwards, we advise our athletes not to indulge in doping and be careful with their food intake, supplements, etc., for their respective sport. PlayFair.”
- South Africa squads for India series: Bavuma rested for ODI, T20Is; Markram to lead
- Junior Hockey World Cup 2023: India aims for a winning start, faces Korea in opener
- Indonesia expresses interest in hosting U-20 World Cup in 2025 with Singapore, says president Joko Widodo
- Hope reveals inspirational chat with Dhoni after guiding West Indies to thrilling win over England
- Hero World Challenge: Woods targets one event per month after competitive return