Asian Games silver medallist Roshibina Devi lost to Vietnam’s Thi Thu Nguyen in the final of the women’s 60kg category at the 16th World Wushu Championship on Monday.
In the previous meeting between the two at the Asian Games semifinal, the Indian defeated the Vietnamese.
India ended its campaign with one silver and two bronze.
Earlier, Kushal Kumar won a bronze medal in men’s 48kg Sanda category after losing 0-2 to Vietnamese Hai Tran Huy. Chhavi also won a bronze medal in women’s 48kg weight category after her defeat to Philippines’ Jennifer Kilapio.
- World Wushu Championship 2023: Roshibina Devi wins silver
- Sportstar’s ICC ODI World Cup 2023 team of the tournament: Rohit, Kohli, Shami, Maxwell among stars in XI
- Copa America 2024: Atlanta to host opening game, Miami gets the final
- FIFA World Cup 2026 qualification: AFC qualifying explained, format for Asia, can India qualify?
- IND vs AUS T20Is: David Warner withdraws from series, Aaron Hardie named replacement