Quiz Cricket World Cup, 1975
1 / 8 | Australia's Gary Gilmour was the top wicket-taker with 11 in the tournament. How many five-wicket hauls did he take?
- FIDE Chess World Cup: Adhiban, Priyanka into second round, Harsha misses out
- Sunil Chhetri, Jhingan, Sandhu named in Indian men’s football team for Asian Games 2022
- WFI elections: Complete list of nominated candidates for President, other posts
- Novak Djokovic to play doubles at Cincinnati Masters before US Open 2023
- Asian Champions Trophy hockey: Coaches raise concern over tourney timing before Asian Games 2022