Amrinder Singh Cheema pipped Anantjeet Singh Naruka 56-55 in men’s skeet in the second National shooting selection trials at the OASIS Range on Wednesday.
Anantjeet had topped qualification with an impressive 123, along with Olympian Mairaj Ahmad Khan, who eventually placed fourth.
National champion Angad Vir Singh Bajwa shot 116 for the ninth place.
Ganemat Sekhon topped both the women’s and junior women’s skeet ahead of national champion Maheshwari Chauhan and Khelo India Youth Games champion Darshana Rathore respectively.
Other leading shooters like Rashmmi Rathore, Simranpreet Kaur Johal and Saniya Sheikh missed qualification for the women’s final.
Latest on Sportstar
- French Open: Sabalenka, Djokovic hoping to steer clear of controversy
- ENG vs IRE Test, day 1: England takes control against Ireland as Broad stars with ball
- ‘I will continue’: Ronaldo says he’ll stay in Saudi
- India wins Junior Asia Cup, beats Pakistan 2-1
- Champions League final referee under UEFA scrutiny for links to far-right leader in Poland