Both Indian men’s and women’s team won gold medals in the Air Rifle event at the Asian Airgun Championship in Daegu, Korea, on Sunday.
In the men’s final, the Indian trio of Arjun Babuta, Kiran Ankush Jadhav and Rudrankksh Balasaheb Patil beat the team from Kazakhstan 17-11.
In the women’s final, Indian team of Mehuli Ghosh, Elavenil Valarivan and Meghana Sajjanar triumphed 16-10 against Republic of Korea shooters.
The junior men’s and women’s teams also clinched gold medals.
Results (Air Rifle)
Junior Men’s Team
Junior Women’s Team
- I am enjoying my role with the Indian men’s hockey team, says head coach Craig Fulton
- Top spells by Indian bowlers in ODI World Cup finals
- Poland, Israel Under-21 players refuse to play first minute at Euro Qualifying
- Legends T-20 League ensures financial security to players post-retirement, says Pragyan Ojha
- Aditi Ashok slips to 44th at season-ending event in LPGA