Shooters born on or after January 1, 1998, will be eligible to compete in the Khelo India Youth Games to be staged at the Balewadi Shooting Range, Pune, from January 9 to 20.
All the ten Olympic events in rifle and pistol, including the mixed team competitions, will feature in the Khelo India Games.
The first ten eligible shooters in each event, based on their ranking during the 62nd National championship in progress in Kerala, can participate in the Khelo India Games.
There will also be two shooters nominated by the Association of Indian Universities; one shooter from host State Maharashtra; three wild cards to be allotted by the organising committee to ensure the participation of all States. The National Rifle Association of India (NRAI) will have the priority to fill the vacant slots.
The prospective participants have been advised to register themselves on the portal, www.kheloindia.gov.in .
The shooters will have to submit the player registration form to the NRAI as well. The forms are available at the camp office of the NRAI in Thiruvananthapuram, which is hosting the National championship in rifle and pistol.
- BAN vs SL, 1st T20I: Sri Lanka’s Shanaka trumps Bangladesh debutant Jaker in last-over thriller
- That’s the hardest time of my life: Cummins on mother’s death
- WATCH: RCB’s Ellyse Perry shatters sponsor car’s window with huge six during WPL 2024
- Australia, Chelsea forward Kerr to stand trial over alleged racial harassment of police officer
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Day 4 Semifinal 2024: Dubey, Gawli steady for MP in chase vs Vidarbha