Snehlata Singh Rajawat of Rajasthan led with 71 out of 75 — following rounds of 23, 24 and 24 — in women’s trap at the 62nd National shotgun championship held at the JDA Range on Sunday.
Manisha Keer of Madhya Pradesh, who was leading among the juniors on 70, was the second behind Snehlata. They were followed by Soumya Gupta (68), Varsha Varman (67), Rajeshwari Kumari (66), Kirti Gupta (65), Olympian Shagun Chowdhary (65), and World Cup silver-medallist Seema Tomar (64).
Nivetha Nenthirasigamani, who had clinched the mixed bronze with Prithviraj Tondaiman, had shot 61. Shreyasi Singh could muster only 59, following rounds of 17, 21 and 21.
Two more rounds will be followed by the final for the top six on Monday.
Latest on Sportstar
- Women’s Junior Asia Cup 2023: India ready for Malaysia challenge
- Swiatek no fan of ‘Iga’s Bakery’ memes after serving up another double bagel
- An Se Young defeats He Bingjiao in straight games, claims Thailand Open title
- WTC Final: Rahane stands at crossroads in his comeback Test
- Ravi Dahiya pulls out of from Bishkek Ranking Series after injury during warmup