Snehlata Singh Rajawat of Rajasthan led with 71 out of 75 — following rounds of 23, 24 and 24 — in women’s trap at the 62nd National shotgun championship held at the JDA Range on Sunday.
Manisha Keer of Madhya Pradesh, who was leading among the juniors on 70, was the second behind Snehlata. They were followed by Soumya Gupta (68), Varsha Varman (67), Rajeshwari Kumari (66), Kirti Gupta (65), Olympian Shagun Chowdhary (65), and World Cup silver-medallist Seema Tomar (64).
Nivetha Nenthirasigamani, who had clinched the mixed bronze with Prithviraj Tondaiman, had shot 61. Shreyasi Singh could muster only 59, following rounds of 17, 21 and 21.
Two more rounds will be followed by the final for the top six on Monday.
- IND A vs ENG A Women, 3rd T20: Issy Wong shines again as England beats India by two wickets to win series 2-1
- WI vs ENG: Sam Curran sets unwanted record for most runs conceded by England bowler in ODI history
- WI vs ENG, 1st ODI: West Indies completes its second highest successful run-chase, beats England by four wickets
- I-League 2023-24 Top Scorers: Here are the leading goalscorers after matchday seven
- EURO 2024 playoffs: Which are the teams involved, when will the matches be played?