Three-time Grand Slam champion Andy Murray will play alongside Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer at the Laver Cup in London in September.
Murray will be making his debut at the competition, which is played in a Europe vs. World format and does not award ATP ranking points.
This will be the fifth edition. It's being held at the O2 Arena on Sept. 23-25. Team Europe is 4-0 so far.
Federer's management company founded the competition.
Murray plays a second-round match at Wimbledon later on Wednesday against John Isner of the United States.
The Scot said, “I have heard lots of good things and I’m excited to be teaming up with both Roger and Rafa for Team Europe.”
Latest on Sportstar
- Dominant Verstappen ripping through the F1 record books
- Red Bull Campus Cricket League: Cricket in the mountains and a launchpad for young prospects
- French Open 2023: Ruud reaches quarterfinals after straight-sets win over Jarry
- Kane? Osimhen? Six players who could replace Benzema at Real Madrid
- WTC Final 2023, India vs Australia: All You Need To Know, Playing Conditions, squad, live streaming info