Stan Wawrinka defeated Aslan Karatsev of Russia 7-6 (7/2), 6-4 to clinch the Challenger tournament in Prague - on his return to action after a six-month break.
Wawrinka was playing in his first event since reaching the quarterfinals at Acapulco in February. Winner of the US Open in 2016, Wawrinka has decided to skip this year's Grand Slam in New York citing health situation in the city. He, however, is expected to play at Roland Garros from September 27.
- Dominica withdraws its bid to co-host the T20 World Cup 2024
- PKL: Which defender the most tackle points in a single Pro Kabaddi League match?
- PKL: Who has the most raid points in a single Pro Kabaddi League match?
- Cristiano Ronaldo faces USD1B class-action lawsuit after promoting for Binance NFTs
- ISL 2023-24: Bengaluru FC denies Punjab FC its first win of the season in 3-3 draw