Indian para archers are through to six team gold medal matches in the Para Asian Archery Championship in Bangkok on Tuesday.
The recurve men and women’s team open, compound men, women and mixed team open and men’s team W1 category reached the finals.
India defeated Kazakhstan 128-118 to set up a title clash against Korea in the men’s W1 doubles.
In the men’s compound open doubles, India pipped Malaysia 154-153 in the semifinal and will take on Chinese Taipei in the gold medal clash.
In the women’s recurve open doubles, India defeated Thailand 6-2 in the semifinal, to set up a clash against Indonesia in the final.
India also made the summit clash in the compound mixed team event where Rakesh and Sheetal Devi defeated their rivals from the Philippines 155-139.
(With inputs from PTI)
- When and who does India play in its next FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifier
- S.Africa’s Pistorius release might take time even if parole granted: lawyers
- 79th National Squash C’ship: Anahat Singh beats Pooja, Diya to enter semifinals
- India vs Qatar Highlights, IND 0-3 QAT, FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier: Mashaal, Moez Ali and Abdurisag goals seal Blue Tigers defeat
- India loses against Qatar in FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifier, stays second in Group A