The 19th edition of the Asian Games is set to be held in Hangzhou, China, from September 23 to October 8 this year.
At the previous Asian Games - the 18th edition held in Jakarta and Palembang in 2018 - India had won a total of three gold and two bronze medals in wrestling, boxing and weightlifting.
Here are the various categories in weightlifting, boxing and wrestling in which Indians will be competing at the upcoming Asian Games:
Men - 61kg, 67kg, 73kg, 81kg, 96kg, 109kg, +109kg
Women - 49kg, 55kg, 59kg, 64kg, 76kg, 87kg, +87kg
Men - 51kg, 57kg, 63.5kg, 71kg, 80kg, 92kg, +92kg
Women - 50kg, 54kg, 57kg, 60kg, 66kg, 75kg
Greco-Roman - 60kg, 67kg, 77kg, 87kg, 97kg, 130kg
Men - 57kg, 65kg, 74kg, 86kg, 97kg, 125kg
Women - 50kg, 53kg, 57kg, 62, 68kg, 76kg,
- England vs Netherlands Live Score, World Cup 2023: NED needs 340 runs to win
- Ben Stokes smashes maiden World Cup hundred during ENG vs NED match
- ENG vs NED: Woakes becomes first No. 8 England batter to score ODI World Cup fifty
- IND vs NED, World Cup 2023: Kohli skips optional training session in Bengaluru, Bumrah hits Kishan
- IND vs AUS, T20 Series: Fifth match between India and Australia shifted to Bengaluru from Hyderabad