Javelin thrower Johannes Vetter has ruled out competing in any tournament for the rest of the year. The German, however, says his should is recovering well and that he will be “100 percent ready” for next season.
He wrote on Twitter and Instagram: “Hey everyone, there are good and bad news. Bad ones first, I will not compete at Europeans or any other competition this year. Nevertheless, my shoulder is feeling better and the therapy is paying off so that I will be 100 percent ready for next season.
“Thank you for your outstanding support, and all your messages, and keeping your fingers crossed at all times. I will be back.”
- India vs Bangladesh LIVE Score, Asia Cup 2023 Super 4: BAN 59/4 (14); Axar gets Mehidy Hasan - IND vs BAN updates
- Srikanth eyes elusive Asian Games medal, hopes to be third time lucky
- India vs Bangladesh Live Scorecard, Asia Cup 2023 Super 4: Streaming info; BAN loses 4 wickets, Thakur picks two, Axar gets Mehidy
- India vs Bangladesh Colombo weather LIVE updates, Asia Cup 2023: No rain at the moment as Super 4 IND v BAN game begins
- Everton acquired by U.S. private equity firm 777 Partners