Railways’ Varsha Devi, the winner of the National cross country women’s title in Nagaland last year, has been banned for three years after failing a dope test.
The 28-year-old was tested at the cross country National last year.
Delhi’s Prashant Choudhary, the silver medallist in the under-20 boys 8km event at the same National last year, also tested positive in Nagalanad and has been suspended for three years.
Their names figure in the Athletics Integrity Unit’s latest list of athletes banned for doping which was put up a few days ago.
- Al Shabab vs Al Nassr highlights, SHB 2-3 NAS, Saudi Pro League: Talisca brace, Ronaldo strike guide Nassr to win and keep title race alive
- Saudi Pro League: Ronaldo scores milestone goal as Al Nassr edges Al Shabab to keep title race alive
- WPL 2024: Gujarat Giants stumbles to five-wicket loss against Mumbai Indians in low-scoring encounter
- Serie A 2023-24: Late Rugani goal gives Juventus 3-2 win over Frosinone
- Carabao Cup final, CHE vs LIV: Van Dijk nets extra-time winner as Liverpool beats Chelsea