Yohan Blake completed the sprint double at the Jamaican Olympic trials, winning the 200 metres on Sunday.
With Usain Bolt sidelined due to a hamstring injury, Blake added to his 100m win by taking out the 200m in a time of 20.29 seconds.
Nickel Ashmeade and Julian Forte finished behind the 26-year-old, who is a one-time Olympic gold medallist.
Blake took out the 100m in 9.95secs on Friday after Bolt withdrew, having torn his hamstring.
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally, September 27 - LIVE - Sift Kaur wins gold with WR in shooting; India 6th with 5 gold, 22 medals in total
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE, September 27 Updates: Nikhat Zareen in action soon; Anant wins silver in men’s skeet; Esha bags silver in 25m pistol; India 6th with 22 medals
- IND vs AUS live score 3rd ODI: Labuschagne, Cummins at crease as Australia aims for a big total
- Alcaraz says ‘beautiful battle’ with Djokovic drives him on
- Jehan Daruvala to make professional debut next year in Formula E with Maserati MSG Racing