The finalists in the ATP's inaugural NextGen tournament slipped in the world rankings released Monday because the event earned them no overall points.
Hyeon Chung of South Korea, who won the under-21s event in Milan, slipped five places to 59th and beaten finalist Andrey Rublev of Russia slid two spots to 39th.
The top 30 remained unchanged.
World number one Rafael Nadal plays his first match at the ATP Tour Finals in London on Monday when he takes on Belgium's David Goffin.
ATP rankings on November 13:
- Al Ain vs Al Nassr Highlights, AFC Champions League Quarterfinal: Rahimi goal gives host 1-0 advantage in first leg
- AFC Champions League quarterfinal: Ronaldo’s Al Nassr suffers narrow loss against Al Ain in first-leg
- ISL 2023-24: NorthEast United FC’s playoffs challenge takes a hit with a 2-2 draw against Hyderabad FC
- WPL 2024: Royal Challengers Bangalore beats UP Warriorz, finishes home leg on a high
- Indian shuttler B Sai Praneeth retires from international badminton