India begins its campaign at the BWF Badminton World Championships in Copenhagen, Denmark, on Monday.
The event will conclude on August 27.
H S Prannoy, former bronze medallist Lakshya Sen and former silver medallist Kidambi Srikanth will play their first round matches in singles while Rohan Kapoor and N. Sikki Reddy will begin their mixed doubles campaign.
Where to watch BWF Badminton World Championships 2023 in India?
Here’s the complete schedule for Indians in action on day one of the BWF World Championships 2023:
Mixed Doubles, Round of 64 - Rohan Kapoor/Sikki Reddy vs Adam Hall/Julie MacPherson (SCO) - 12:30PM IST
Men’s Singles, Round of 64 - Kidambi Srikanth vs  Kenta Nishimoto (JPN) - 9:40PM IST (Estimated)
Men’s Singles, Round of 64 -  H S Prannoy vs Kalle Koljonen (FIN) - 3:15PM IST (Estimated)
Men’s Singles, Round of 64 -  Lakshya Sen vs Georges Julien Paul (MAU) - 5:45PM IST (Estimated)
- Brazil vs Argentina LIVE Score, FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers: BRA 0-0 ARG; Jesus, Raphina get yellow cards after challenge on De Paul
- FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers: Why is Brazil vs Argentina kick-off delayed?
- FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers: India coach Igor Stimac rues missed opportunities after loss to ‘out of league’ Qatar
- Brazil vs Argentina Dream 11 Prediction, 2026 FIFA CONMEBOL Qualifiers: BRA v ARG predicted XI, fantasy team, team news
- Brazil vs Argentina LIVE streaming info: When and where to watch FIFA World Cup 2026 CONMEBOL qualifier