The NBA fined Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler 25,000 USD on Tuesday for skipping postgame media availability after Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals.
Butler, 33, didn’t speak to the media after Sunday’s 128-102 win over the Boston Celtics. The victory gave eighth-seeded Miami a 3-0 lead in the best-of-seven series over the second-seeded Celtics.
Butler is averaging 26.0 points, 7.0 rebounds and 6.3 assists in the three games against the Celtics. He averaged 22.9, 5.9 and 5.3, respectively during the regular season.
Butler and the Heat will attempt to sweep the Celtics on Tuesday night.
- World Cup 2023: Pakistan vs New Zealand warm-up match to be played behind closed doors
- AFC Cup: Mohun Bagan beats Odisha FC 4-0, begins campaign in style
- Odisha FC vs Mohun Bagan SG AFC Cup HIGHLIGHTS: OFC 0-4 MBSG, Dimitri scores brace as Mariners demolish Juggernauts
- Why was Ravichandran Ashwin picked in ODI team despite not playing the format since Jan 2022
- Asian Games 2023, September 20: Indians in Action, schedule, events, LIVE streaming details, timings in IST