The NBA still has not had a confirmed coronavirus case among players inside the season-restart bubble at Walt Disney World.
The league released updated numbers Wednesday showing that none of the 342 players who were tested daily since the league last released results on Aug. 5 has had a confirmed positive.
There has not been a player positive yet since teams began entering the bubble more than a month ago. There were two cases of players testing positive upon their arrival at Disney, both of which were found before either made it out of the initial mandatory in-room quarantine.
The league’s play-in series for the last Western Conference playoff spot starts on Saturday and the postseason begins on Monday.
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: Rohit Sharma completes 4000 runs in Tests
- Inter Miami vs LA Galaxy LIVE score, MLS updates: Messi starts, lineups OUT! Preview, streaming info; Kick-off soon
- India vs England Live Score Updates, 4th Test Day 4: IND needs 152 more to win series; Rohit, Jaiswal at crease
- Al Shabab vs Al Nassr highlights, SHB 2-3 NAS, Saudi Pro League: Talisca brace, Ronaldo strike guide Nassr to win and keep title race alive
- Saudi Pro League: Ronaldo scores milestone goal as Al Nassr edges Al Shabab to keep title race alive