Boston Celtics forced a seventh game against Miami Heat to stand a chance to become the first team to win an NBA Playoffs series after losing the first three games.
Earlier in the season, Los Angeles Lakers sufferd a home defeat at the hands of Denver Nuggets to fall 0-3 behind in the Western Conference Finals of the NBA Playoffs 2023.
HIGHLIGHTS | LAKERS vs NUGGETS NBA PLAYOFFS GAME 3
This Eastern conference final becomes the 151th series where a team has trailed 0-3 after the first three games. So far, no team has been able to overturn this deficit - making the teams’ record 0-150.
Of these 150 instances, 11 teams have been able to stretch the series to a sixth game. Further, only three have managed to force a series decider.
Portland Trailblazers in 2003, Denver Nuggets in 1994 and New York Knicks in 1951 are the teams to have levelled the series 3-3 after losing the first three games.
- UTT 2023: Robles, Reeth clinch title for Goa Challengers
- FIFA Women’s World Cup points table: Nigeria, Canada eye round of 16 spot in WWC 2023
- One of most feared red-ball bowlers: Yuvraj congratulates Broad
- England’s man of action hangs up his ‘big boots’, leaves Broad-sized void
- Deodhar Trophy: Shivam Dube powers West to crucial win, North eliminated from finals race