As the regular season goes into its home stretch, teams are making the extra effort in a bid to qualify for the NBA Playoffs.
Memphis Grizzlies became the most recent addition to the list of teams through to the post-season after it secured a victory over Houston Rockets.
Cleveland Cavaliers too joined the post-season lineup with a win against Houston Rockets on Sunday night. Sacramento Kings sealed its first Playoffs berth since 2006.
The top six teams from each conference qualify directly while the teams placed seventh to tenth go into the Play-In tournament.
The four teams compete in the Play-In tournament with the seventh-placed side taking on the eighth-placed and the ninth taking on the 10th seed. The winners of these matches advance to the Playoffs.
With the regular season ending on April 9, here are the teams that have qualified to the post-season schedule:
Los Angeles Clippers
Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Lakers (via Play-In)
Minnesota Timberwolves (via Play-In)
New York Knicks
Atalanta Hawks (via Play-In)
Miami Heat (via Play-In)
The NBA Playoffs will begin from April 15.
- Formula 1: Hamilton takes positives from fourth in Hungary
- Deodhar Trophy LIVE Score, Round 1: Central 26/0 (10 overs) v East; North East rebuilds vs West; streaming updates
- Novak Djokovic withdraws from Toronto tournament, opts for more rest after loss in Wimbledon final
- Ashes 2023, 4th Test: Australia retains urn after final day washed out
- WI vs IND, 2nd Test: India eight wickets away from a series clean sweep against West Indies