As the regular season goes into its home stretch, teams are making the extra effort in a bid to qualify for the NBA Playoffs.
Memphis Grizzlies became the most recent addition to the list of teams through to the post-season after it secured a victory over Houston Rockets.
Cleveland Cavaliers too joined the post-season lineup with a win against Houston Rockets on Sunday night. Sacramento Kings sealed its first Playoffs berth since 2006.
The top six teams from each conference qualify directly while the teams placed seventh to tenth go into the Play-In tournament.
The four teams compete in the Play-In tournament with the seventh-placed side taking on the eighth-placed and the ninth taking on the 10th seed. The winners of these matches advance to the Playoffs.
With the regular season ending on April 9, here are the teams that have qualified to the post-season schedule:
Los Angeles Clippers
Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Lakers (via Play-In)
Minnesota Timberwolves (via Play-In)
New York Knicks
Atalanta Hawks (via Play-In)
Miami Heat (via Play-In)
The NBA Playoffs will begin from April 15.
Latest on Sportstar
- FA Cup Final: Man City beats Manchester United to move closer to historic treble
- Karim Benzema’s top moments at Real Madrid: Ballon d’Or win, 2011 El Clasico goal, hat-trick vs PSG and more
- From Benzema to Hazard: Six players leaving Real Madrid at the end of 2022-23 season
- Asian U20 Athletics Championship: Heena Mallick, Bharatpreet Singh win gold; Antima Pal bags bronze in 5,000m event
- WTC Final 2023, India vs Australia: All You Need To Know, Playing Conditions, squad, live streaming info