The BCCI on Saturday lifted Rajasthan Cricket Association’s (RCA) suspension after the state body informed the Board that it has become compliant with Lodha Committee guidelines.
A BCCI source said that the RCA has informed the Board that they are now Lodha Committee compliant and their constitution is in place.
“They (RCA) said they are compliant with the new constitution and will appoint an electoral officer to conduct the elections by September 28 (as per CoA diktat). They said they are Lodha complaint and so we (BCCI) have lifted the suspension on RCA,” a BCCI source told PTI on the condition of anonymity.
The RCA was banned in 2014 after it elected former Indian Premier League chief Lalit Modi as its president.
The source said that the BCCI will ensure that anybody from Lalit Modi’s faction does not become an office bearer of the RCA.
- Best ODI bowling figures for India: Siraj fourth with 6/21 in Asia Cup 2023 final
- India vs Sri Lanka LIVE Scorecard, Asia Cup final: SL 50 all out; Streaming info; When and where to watch IND vs SL match today?
- Top 10 lowest scores in ODI cricket: Sri Lanka records 10th-worst score in Asia Cup final
- IND vs SL: Sri Lanka 50 all out, records lowest Asia Cup total in final
- India vs Sri Lanka LIVE Score, Asia Cup 2023 final: SL 50 all out in 15.2 overs; Mohammed Siraj picks six; Hardik gets three