Chennai Super Kings (CSK) has contributed Rs. 3 lakh to the medical treatment of cricketer Jacob Martin who met with two-wheeler accident in Vadodara recently.
“Chennai Super Kings Cricket Limited transferred a sum of Rs three lakh towards the medical expenses of Martin,” K.S. Viswanathan, CEO, Chennai Super Kings, said.
“We got it touch with Baroda Cricket Association officials to understand his financial situation. We hope and pray for his speedy recovery,” Viswanathan added.
“The IPL franchise from Chennai has given Rs. 3 lakh and assured more help if needed. Jacob is suffering. The BCCI should do a lot more than what it has done. Jacob is getting good treatment, but his family needs a lot more money. Many parts of his body are damaged, “ said Sanjay Patel, the former BCCI, Secretary, who has taken the responsibility of raising money for the cricketer who has played for Baroda and India.
- Indian Sports News Wrap: March 3
- Ronaldo’s return boosts Al-Nassr’s maiden Asian Champions League title hopes
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Day 2 Semifinal 2024: Sai Kishore removes Avasthi in first over; Mantri, Gawali continue for MP
- USWNT players shut out talk of team’s demise
- LeBron James reaches 40,000 points to extend his record as the NBA’s scoring leader