David Warner surpassed Virat Kohli in the list of leading run-scorers in the ODI World Cups during Australia’s match against New Zealand in Dharamsala on Saturday.
The left-handed batter scored 81 runs off 65 deliveries and hit four fours and five sixes in his innings which helped him go past the Indian.
Warner started the game with 1324 runs from 23 innings. Virat Kohli’s current World Cup runs tally stands at 1384 runs from 31 innings.
The Australia batter struck a 50 in just 28 deliveries on his way to bettering Kohli’s total. Only Sachin Tendulkar, Ricky Ponting and Kumara Sangakkara have more runs than Warner now.
- India vs England Live Score Updates, 4th Test Day 3: IND 40/0; India needs 152 runs more
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: Rohit Sharma completes 4000 runs in Tests
- Ranji Trophy Live Score 2024 Quarterfinals Day 3 Updates: Saurashtra loses 7 vs TN; Baroda concedes lead to Mumbai
- Yathiraj, Pramod and Krishna win gold medals at Para Badminton World Championships
- Fighting knock from fighter’s son: Dhruv Jurel walks in footsteps of father, a Kargil War veteran