The crowd at the Arun Jaitley Stadium chanted ‘Kohli, Kohli’ when Afghanistan bowler Naveen ul Haq came out to bat during their World Cup 2023 match against India in Delhi on Wednesday.
India batter Virat Kohli and Naveen were involved in controversy at the Indian Premier League, where the duo engaged in a verbal spat.
During the match between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Lucknow Super Giant, Naveen, along with LSG’s batting coach, Gautam Gambhir and Kohli were involved in a heated exchange that had to be separated by Amit Mishra, RCB captain Faf du Plessis and LSG assistant coach Vijay Dahiya.
RCB went on to win the match by 18 runs but the controversy continued with both players putting out cryptic social media posts.
- Africa Cup of Nations preliminary round draw conducted
- Pro Kabaddi League LIVE Score, PKL 10 updates: U Mumba, Telugu Titans play final league stage match
- Bayern Munich injury crisis - lacking full backs with Noussair Mazraoui out injured
- Going the Potter way: Chelsea targets Brighton again to bring in its head of recruitment
- Ligue 1: Marseille sacks coach Gattuso, names Gasset as replacement