India A women will look for an improved show when it takes on Australia A in a must-win game on Wednesday in a 50-overs match.
Australia A is 1-0 up in the three match series courtesy its 91-run win on Monday at the MCA Bandra-Kurla facility against the hosts, led by skipper Punam Raut.
Come Wednesday, the Indian eves will be eyeing to put up a better batting and bowling show.
Poonam, who departed for a duck, will be hoping to get some runs under her belt. Even the likes of Mona Meshram, Rajeshwari Gayakwad and Shikha Pandey need to fire.
The positive for the home side in the opening game was the all-round show by Preeti Bose. Even the bowlers, who were hammered by the Aussie batters, will be looking to perform better.
On the other hand, the visitors will look to notch up another win and seal the series.
The 50-over series will be followed by a T20 series.
- Hard-serving Ivo Karlovic officially announces his retirement from tennis
- World team table tennis c’ships: India men edge out Kazakhstan to enter Round of 16
- Former India cricketer Lalchand Rajput appointed UAE head coach
- Take Bairstow out of firing line: Cook urges England to bench the out-of-form batter
- Royal Challengers Bangalore WPL 2024 team analysis: Squad depth, players to watch out, fixtures