The Eoin Morgan-led England team arrived here on Friday for a three-match ODI series and as many T20I matches. The team will practice at the Brabourne Stadium, Cricket Club of India on Sunday.
The visitor will start the tour with two warm up games against India A at the same venue on January 10 and 12 before travelling to Pune for the first ODI to be played at the Gahunje-village stadium on 15th. The second ODI will be played in Cuttack on the 19th and the third at Kolkata on 22nd. The three T20I matches will be played in Kanpur on 26th, Nagpur on 29th and Bangalore on February 1.
England will hope to put its 4-0 Test series loss behind it. It will see the return of the limited-overs skipper Eoin Morgan, Jason Roy, Alex Hales and a few others who weren't part of the Test squad.
For India, the limited overs series will be its first after Mahendra Singh Dhoni relinquished captaincy. The last time Dhoni played a limited overs game for India without leading the side was in September 2007.
- India vs England Live Score, 4th Test Day 3: IND 268/8, trails by 85 runs; Jurel fights on after hitting fifty
- Ranji Trophy Live Score 2024 Quarterfinals Day 3 Updates: Sashwat Rawat scores 100; Yash Thakur removes Manish Pandey
- WPL 2024: Revamped Gujarat Giants faces uphill task against buoyant Mumbai Indians
- New Zealand to send security delegation to Pakistan ahead of T20 series
- IND vs ENG: Akash Deep picks debut wicket, gets Zak Crawley but off No Ball