The Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) will organise a special talk show to reflect on India’s long journey in Test cricket.
India will play its 500th Test match when it takes on New Zealand in Kanpur match, on September 22. The Eden Gardens will host the 501st Test here from September 30.
“We will put up a special canopy to organise an exhibition featuring photographs of some prominent players the country has produced over the years. A talk show will also be organised in which Sunil Gavaskar and Anil Kumble will take part. It will be held on the first day of the match,” said CAB president and former India captain Sourav Ganguly here on Friday.
The CAB is also planning some other initiatives to add colour to the Test match.
- Al Ain vs Al Nassr Highlights, AFC Champions League Quarterfinal: Rahimi goal gives host 1-0 advantage in first leg
- AFC Champions League quarterfinal: Ronaldo’s Al Nassr suffers narrow loss against Al Ain in first-leg
- ISL 2023-24: NorthEast United FC’s playoffs challenge takes a hit with a 2-2 draw against Hyderabad FC
- WPL 2024: Royal Challengers Bangalore beats UP Warriorz, finishes home leg on a high
- Indian shuttler B Sai Praneeth retires from international badminton