The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has confirmed the replacements arranged by Kolkata Knight Riders for Kamlesh Nagarkoti and Shivam Mavi, the two injured fast bowlers. Sandeep Warrier, a right-arm seamer, and K. C. Cariappa, a leg-spinner, will be in the squad in their place.
The 24-year-old Cariappa has played 228 Twenty20s in his short cricket career. He has already played for KKR before, in 2015, but only once. In 2016 and 2017, he played for Kings XI Punjab.
Warrier had already joined the franchise on Wednesday, March 13, 2019.
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 4: Mumbai gets two wickets vs Pondicherry, TN two down against Baroda
- Asian Champions League 2023-24: Al-Hilal overcomes Al-Dawsari’s penalty woes to progress in last 16
- Champions League 2023-24: Manchester City claims top spot after recovering to beat Leipzig 3-2
- Champions League 2023-24: Barcelona beats Porto 2-1, returns to knockout stage
- Champions League 2023-24: Shakhtar beats Antwerp 1-0 to keep knockout hopes alive