India all-rounder, Hardik Pandya, who has been ruled out of the ongoing series against Australia due to a ‘lower back stiffness’, resumed training on Tuesday at the pre-season camp of Mumbai Indians.
Hardik, along with his elder brother, Krunal joined the camp at the Reliance Corporate Park cricket ground in Navi Mumbai.
While Hardik did some strength and endurance training, he bowled a bit as well — pictures of which was posted by the franchise on Instagram .
Apart from the Pandya brothers, Jayant Yadav, Rahul Chahar, pacer Barinder Sran, Rasikh Salam, Mitchell McClenaghan and wicketkeeper Ishan Kishan also attended the camp.
The team will train at the facility over the weekend and could start its final camp at the Wankhede Stadium from March 17.
Mumbai Indians will open its campaign against Delhi Capitals on March 24.
- WPL 2024: Asha’s five-wicket haul helps RCB defeat UP Warriorz in a thriller
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: Bashir’s exploits, under Nostradamus Stokes, leave India in tatters
- Musheer Khan hits maiden double-century for Mumbai in Ranji Trophy quarterfinal against Baroda
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24 quarterfinals: Anubhav, Kartikeya hand Madhya Pradesh first-innings lead against Andhra on Day 2
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24 quarterfinals: Musheer Khan’s double-century puts Mumbai in strong position on Day 2