Andy Flower and IPL (Indian Premier League) franchise Lucknow Super Giants parted ways on Friday after two successful seasons. The IPL team put out a statement on Twitter thanking the former Zimbabwe player for his services.
“Dear Andy, today it’s farewell, but it’ll never be goodbye because you’ll always be one of our own. Thank you for everything,” Lucknow Super Giants said.
Under Flower, Lucknow finished in third place in the 2022 and 2023 editions of the IPL and his coaching resume has been outstanding, with three Ashes win as coach of England.
- Indian Super League 2023-24 Quiz — Set 1
- Dinesh Karthik to lead Tamil Nadu in Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023-24
- BCCI announce squads and fixtures for the upcoming U19 men’s quadrangular series
- Liverpool striker Luis Diaz’s father released by kidnappers after 12 days
- ATP Finals 2023 draw: Djokovic faces Sinner, Tsitsipas and Rune in group stage