India’s Rinku Singh kept his cool in a last-over thriller to help his side to a two-wicket win against Australia in the first of a five-match T20I series in Vizag on Thursday.
With one run needed of the last ball, Rinku hit Aussie pacer Sean Abbott over the long on fence.
But this was not considered to be a six for India and Rinku.
This was because Abbott had overstepped for the final delivery. As the no-ball preceded Rinku’s hit over the boundary lines, India had won the game at that point, meaning the left-hander’s effort wasn’t counted.
- India vs England Live Score, 4th Test Day 3: IND 223/7, trails by 130 runs; Jurel, Kuldeep at crease
- Manchester United can still finish fourth, says Ten Hag
- Ranji Trophy Live Score 2024 Quarterfinals Day 3 Updates: TN looks to increase lead; Karnataka eyes big partnership vs VID
- Romero scores twice as bottom side Almeria holds Atletico to a draw
- Arsenal routs Newcastle to keep pace with leader Liverpool