Former Andhra Ranji all-rounder K.S. Shahabuddin has been appointed as bowling coach for North-East senior men’s camp to be held in Kalyani, Kolkata.
The 43-year-old Shahabuddin, who was one of the best-all-rounders in domestic cricket scoring 2567 runs and claiming 248 wickets for Andhra between 1988-2013, finished his Level II Course at the NCA and the ECB before working as Puducherry under-19 team coach.
READ MORE | Nepal beats UAE to qualify for Asia Cup 2023
“Having worked with various teams including Andhra under-25 squad last year, I am confident of living up to the expectations,” Shahabuddin informed Sportstar while thanking the NCA, now headed by cricketing great V.V.S. Laxman, for the “huge opportunity”.
“Definitely, it is a privilege to get this assignment,” the former ACA senior selection panel chairman said.
- Prannoy enters second round of India Open
- Australian Open 2024: India’s Sumit Nagal stuns Alexander Bublik to enter round two
- NBA roundup: Joel Embiid returns, carries Philadelphia 76ers past Rockets
- Lara says WI players can’t be faulted for ‘I’m heading to IPL’ culture
- Haris Rauf considered international retirement following criticism for missing Australia tour - reports