New Zealand paceman Tim Southee is back for the Black Caps' second Test against West Indies, replacing George Worker in the squad.
Southee missed the series opener, which New Zealand won by an innings and 67 runs , due to the birth of his child.
However, the paceman returns for the second and final Test starting in Hamilton on Saturday.
Southee will likely take the spot of Matt Henry, who took three wickets in the first Test.
BJ Watling was not considered by the Black Caps as he "continues to work towards full fitness", with wicketkeeper Tom Blundell enjoying a fine debut by making an unbeaten 107.
- Asian Games 2023: Why did India qualify for semifinal after IND-W vs MAS-W quarterfinal was abandoned?
- Kerala Blasters, Vukomanovic looking to overcome consequences of Bengaluru FC ‘walkout’
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE updates, score from September 21: India women’s cricket team enters semifinal, sailing events in progress
- Which sports have been newly included in Asian Games 2023?
- Raducanu targets comeback next season after injury-hit 2023