Pakistan faces England in the T20 World Cup 2022 final at the Melbourne Cricket Ground on Sunday.
Both teams are eyeing their second T20 World Cup title. While this is Pakistan’s third final appearance, England has reached the last-two for the first time since 2010.
Here is a look at the predicted Playing XIs for the match:
Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Babar Azam (c), Mohammad Haris, Shan Masood, Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Naseem Shah, Haris Rauf
Jos Buttler (c&wk), Alex Hales, Phil Salt, Ben Stokes, Liam Livingstone, Moeen Ali, Harry Brook, Sam Curran, Chris Woakes, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid
England Squad: Jos Buttler(w/c), Alex Hales, Philip Salt, Ben Stokes, Harry Brook, Liam Livingstone, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Chris Woakes, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, David Willey, Tymal Mills, Mark Wood, Dawid Malan
Pakistan Squad: Mohammad Rizwan(w), Babar Azam(c), Mohammad Haris, Shan Masood, Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Naseem Shah, Haris Rauf, Shaheen Afridi, Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Hasnain, Haider Ali, Asif Ali
ENG vs PAK Dream11 fantasy team
- Laver Cup: Team World strikes first as Shelton, Cerundolo claim opening wins
- Dolehide stuns Kenin, books Guadalajara title clash with Sakkari
- ‘Unafraid’ Madih Talal gears up for ISL debut with newly promoted Punjab FC
- Chennaiyin FC announces 29-member squad for Indian Super League 2023-24
- Cristiano Ronaldo to Sergio Ramos: Top 5 legends who returned to their former clubs