Argentina will open the 2020 Copa America with a blockbuster clash against Chile in Buenos Aires.
In a rematch of this year's third-place play-off, which Argentina won as Lionel Messi and Gary Medel were sent off, the teams will meet again at the El Monumental on June 12 next year.
While the draw took place on Tuesday, the nations already knew almost all of their opponents with teams split into zones for next year's tournament in Argentina and Colombia.
However, Australia – playing at its first Copa America – was drawn into Group A, which features Argentina, Bolivia, Uruguay, Chile and Paraguay.
Qatar, the other invited nation, will meet Colombia, Brazil, Venezuela, Ecuador and Peru.
Brazil will go into the tournament as defending champion after its success at home this year.
The top four teams in each group will advance to the quarterfinals.
- Ashwin in line to replace injured Axar Patel for Australia series: Rohit Sharma
- SA vs AUS, 5th ODI: Jansen makes double contribution as South Africa win Australia series
- Christie, Yamaguchi win Hong Kong Open titles
- Siraj had to be stopped to prevent him from over-exertion: Rohit Sharma after winning Asia Cup 2023 final
- SA vs AUS, 5th ODI HIGHLIGHTS: Jansen’s all-round show, Markram lead South Africa to 3-2 series win