Andrey Arshavin has gained sweet revenge on a critical blogger in Kazakhstan by shaving his head bald.
Journalist Peter Volikova was the former Arsenal attacker's victim after he lost a public bet on the number of goals he would score this season.
Arshavin, 35, joined Kairat of Kazakhstan on a one-year deal in March, with the option of an additional season.
Volikova doubted the move to last season's Kazakhstan Premier League runners-up would prove to be a success and vowed to shave his head if Arshavin managed to score more than seven top-flight goals this season.
However, Arshavin notched his eighth of the campaign in his 25th appearance in a 1-0 win over Aktobe on September 25.
The blogger then got more than he bargained for, with Arshavin himself shaving his head and seemingly loving every minute of it!
- Dybala scores again as Roma renaissance continues under De Rossi with win at Monza
- AC Milan winger Pulisic threatened and abused following fiery Lazio win
- MLS: Two each for Messi and Suarez as Inter Miami hit five past Orlando
- F1 2024: Verstappen’s father says Red Bull will ‘explode’ if Horner stays
- La Liga: Vinicius scores 2 to earn Real Madrid draw in return to Valencia since racial abuse, Bellingham gets red