Barcelona has confirmed that it will play Napoli in the first La-Liga Serie A Cup during pre-season this year.
La-Liga champion Barca will take on the Partonepei in a two-legged clash in the United States.
The first game will be played at Miami's Hard Rock Stadium on August 7, with the second clash to be held at the Michigan Stadium three days later.
"Visiting the United States and being able to get closer to our fans is always a great thing for Barca," said club president Josep Maria Bartomeu.
"On top of that, we will also have the chance to play at two iconic stadiums: at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, where in 2017 we played the LaLiga Clasico, and at Michigan Stadium, the largest in the United States."
"While there, we hope to put on a show and entertain our American fans with our style of play."
Barca previously confirmed it will play Chelsea and Vissel Kobe – which former Blaugrana players Andres Iniesta, David Villa and Sergi Samper now represent – during a Japan tour in late July.
The inaugural competition will see Napoli make a long-awaited return to the States.
"We could not be happier to be playing against Barcelona in the United States," said Napoli president Aurelio de Laurentiis.
"Our club has not visited the country for thirty years and the chance to go back to the American market for these two games and against an opponent like Barca is extraordinary for us."
- England vs Netherlands Live Score, ICC World Cup 2023: ENG wins toss, elects to bat; Brook, Atkinson in playing XI; Livingstone, Wood out
- Asian Archery C’Ships: Jyothi Surekha, Parneet Kaur ensure all-Indian women’s compound final
- The drama of Maxwell’s 201: Prevents hat-trick, survives LBW scare, dropped chance on way to one of ODI World Cup’s greatest centuries
- ENG vs NED Dream11 Prediction, World Cup 2023: England vs Netherlands predicted XI, squads, fantasy tips
- Shaji Prabhakaran sacked as AIFF Secretary General