James Rodriguez believes Borussia Dortmund is now the team under pressure after Bayern Munich cut its lead at the top of the Bundesliga.
Dortmund was leading Hoffenheim 3-0 after 66 minutes on Saturday, but two goals from Ishak Belfodil either side of Pavel Kaderabek header secured a dramatic 3-3 draw at Signal Iduna Park.
Bayern then took full advantage of its title rival's slip-up with a 3-1 win over Schalke at the Allianz Arena, which moved the champion to within five points of Dortmund.
And James says Lucien Favre's side will be only too aware that it cannot afford to drop more points before it faces Bayern in Munich on April 6.
"They know if they slip up they've still got to come here, so they're under pressure too," the Colombia star told the official Bundesliga website.
"We always are [under pressure]. I think we're going to maintain a high level and I think it's Dortmund who are under pressure."
- Ranji Trophy quarterfinal: Indrajith steps up as Tamil Nadu asserts control against Saurashtra
- RCB vs UPW Live Score, WPL 2024: Warriorz win toss and chose to bowl first; eyes on Mandhana, Healy
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24: Nair’s knock gives Vidarbha against Karnataka the upper hand on Day 2
- Odisha FC vs Mohun Bagan Highlights, OFC 0-0 MBSG, ISL 2023-24: Sadiku and Mauricio miss chances for both sides leaving it all square
- Bowl stump to stump: MP’s Anubhav shines with the ball against Andhra after following coach Pandit’s advice