RB Leipzig coach Ralph Hasenhuttl said he had given no thought to possibly taking over at Bayern Munich.
The Bundesliga champion sacked Carlo Ancelotti as coach on Thursday, with Willy Sagnol in charge on an interim basis.
Hasenhuttl took over at RB Leipzig last year and led the club to second in the league.
But quizzed about the Bayern job on Friday, the Austrian said he had never considered it.
"Never thought about it, not one second, zero," Hasenhuttl said when asked if he could join Bayern.
RB Leipzig is sixth in the table ahead of visiting Cologne on Sunday.
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Day 2 Semifinal 2024: TN eyes early wickets against Mumbai; MP 47/1 in reply to Vidarbha 170 all out
- LeBron James reaches 40,000 points to extend his record as the NBA’s scoring leader
- F1 2024: Mercedes’ hopes hit by cooling error in Bahrain
- Dybala scores again as Roma renaissance continues under De Rossi with win at Monza
- AC Milan winger Pulisic threatened and abused following fiery Lazio win