Italy international striker Eder has left Inter Milan for China, joining Jiangsu Suning. The 31-year-old had moved to San Siro in 2016 after a fruitful spell with Sampdoria, but managed only 14 goals in 86 appearances for the Nerazzurri.
Jiangsu is owned by Suning, the same organisation that is now a majority shareholder in Inter. Eder will play alongside former Chelsea midfielder Ramires and ex-Shakhtar Donetsk forward Alex Teixeira. Jiangsu finished 12th in last year's Chinese Super League, but has improved to fourth in the current campaign.
- Pakistan vs Australia LIVE Score, World Cup 2023 warm-up: Full scorecard, streaming updates
- Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka LIVE Score, World Cup 2023 warm-up: Scorecard, match streaming updates
- India vs Netherlands Live Score, World Cup 2023 Warm-up: Rain returns as IND vs NED toss faces further delay
- With two events remaining, here’s what Tejaswin Shankar needs to do to win Asian Games Decathlon gold
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE Updates, October 3 medals tally: Saurav Ghosal in action; India wins bronze in canoe sprint, boxing; Lovlina enters gold medal match, wins Paris Olympics quota