Ajax head coach Erik ten Hag is hopeful of retaining star midfielder Donny van de Beek amid interest from Real Madrid and Manchester United.
Van de Beek has continually been linked with a move to LaLiga giant Madrid, which previously contacted Ajax over a possible deal at the start of the season.
The 22-year-old Netherlands international has also reportedly emerged as a target for Premier League side United.
Ten Hag was asked about the future of Van de Beek on the eve of Thursday's Europa League clash against Getafe in Madrid.
"I do not think so [that he will leave]," Ajax boss Ten Hag told reporters in his news conference.
"He has had a great evolution and has attracted international attention. There are players who are in the spotlight and then things change."
Ten Hag added: "Donny van de Beek has had a stormy progression the last months. A lot of big clubs noticed this.
"That's has been the last one and a half years like this with our players. We have not to think about this, but we have been doing these the last one and a half years already."
In 2019-20, Van de Beek has scored 10 goals in all competitions for Dutch champions Ajax – eight of those in the Eredivisie.
Latest on Sportstar
- NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs Denver Nuggets, Game 2 Box Score
- NBA Finals: 3 takeaways from Game 2 as Miami Heat levels series
- French Open 2023: Swiatek to face Gauff in quarterfinals after Tsurenko retires unwell
- French Open 2023: Rune beats Cerundolo in final set tiebreak, sets up quarterfinal rematch with Ruud
- Seven punished by Spanish government for racist insults against Vinicius