A last-gasp goal by debutant Nathan Broadhead earned Wales a 1-1 away draw with Croatia in the opening match of their Euro 2024 Group D qualifying campaign on Saturday.
Wales played its first match since its talisman Gareth Bale retired from the sport in January after making a record 111 appearances.
Andrej Kramaric fired a shot from outside the box early in the first half, but Wales keeper Danny Ward made an impressive one-handed save.
Croatia broke the deadlock in the 28th minute when Kramaric managed to break free from his marker to rifle in the ball from outside the box.
In the second half, Wales tried to dominate proceedings by speeding up the game and testing Croatia’s defence.
Second-half substitute Broadhead rescued a point for the visitors three minutes into stoppage time when he steered the ball home at the far post after a long throw-in.
Turkey beat Armenia 2-1 in the other Group D match earlier on Saturday.
- India vs England 4th Test Day 2 Highlights: IND 219/7, trails by 134; Jurel, Kuldeep at crease after ENG spinners dominate
- Indian sports wrap, February 24
- Odisha FC vs Mohun Bagan Super Giant LIVE streaming info: When, where to watch ISL 2023-24 match
- WPL 2024: Sajana Sajeevan - From paddy field cricket to overnight star for Mumbai Indians
- Odisha FC vs Mohun Bagan LIVE Score, OFC v MBSG, ISL 2023-24: Lineups are in, match updates and more